Thursday, December 15, 2011

muffins, bagels, white flour good God!!!

Good Lord in the last 3 days I have consumed a great portion of white flour products let's see I've had, muffins, bagels, pita chips, sandwiches, tortillas, white rice, pasta and a cookie. I'm so bloated its gross. The more I am aware of the food I put in my mouth the more I realize that I have no idea how to eat healthy. I want to eat healthy, but I do not have an idea how to do it. So today when I came into work I ate a cup of granola with whole milk. I am not eating anymore white flour. I feel tired, my tummy hurts and I just feel like I am bogged down. Yesterday I did had a yummy green salad to my afternoon lunch. Thanks to my new friend Emma :) Yep that is also helping. I am being positive, surrounding my self with positive people who are also in the same place in life that I am. It is so important to me. I am also going to look for a mentor to help me with a meal plan and also a fitness plan!! I am going to post ad and I am also going to make a post on face book. I will let you guys know how that goes. I have been drinking lots and lots of water. I have cut down to one cup of coffee a day, I mean it's still two shots in the dark with cream and sugar, but I am not yet ready to change to something else.

I do eat 3 meals a day and have 2 snacks. I just do not eat healthy at all. I eat a carb overload. I barely eat any fruits or vegetables. I do not get my daily intake I don't even believe I eat 3 of each for the week. I know it's awful, but sugary, carb loaded, greasy food is fast, easy and taste o so good. I just  can't take it anymore tho. I went to McDonald's and they have how many calories are in a meal on the menu here in Seattle. I have made a vow never to eat there again and the same with Jack in the Box. Actually I am pretty sure, I will never eat fast food again...It is so gross that I have allowed my body to be filled with that shit for so long. I mean I need to have a little self respect. I can't just fill my body with shit food and except it to look beautiful and run 5 miles a day. My body does what it does with what it's fed.

I know it's only been 3 days, but i am following Thur with drinking water. I am proud of myself for doing this and taking the next step each day. I know this is going to be a beautiful, yet tough journey. I am glad that I am taking it and I am really happy to be me today!! Along with my food journal, drinking water and walking each day. I did not take a walk yesterday, but I will take one day for sure!!!

This is an article I read today about white bread
http://janicewhite.hubpages.com/hub/why-white-bread-is-bad-for-you

No comments:

Post a Comment